Have Fun, Fly Safe!
Sky Zone is designed for everyone, and we want to make sure you fly safe. We ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below. Remember, stay in your comfort zone! DO NOT ATTEMPT any activity, flip, jump or trick you don’t think you can handle. Zone staff help ensure that rules and regulations are followed. Jumpers should not engage in court activities without Zone staff present. Take a look at our safety rules:
Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Sky Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines. We want you to have fun and fly safe!
- Everyone that enters the Sky Zone court must have completed a valid/signed Sky Zone waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- You may not have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.) on the Sky Zone court.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Do not sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or horseplay of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- No double bouncing.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- No more than two flips in a row.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous ... perform at your own risk.
- You can bounce and flip off the sidewalls, but you must land on the first trampoline next to the wall you bounced off of. You must be in control of your body at all times.
- Do not attempt anything outside of your personal limitations or abilities.
- Jumpers are separated by size as best as possible. Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar size.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- Follow all facility rules, and please keep in mind that this is a listing of just some of our general rules. It is not an all-inclusive list, and rules are subject to change.