- All jumpers are required to have a valid waiver in our Sky Zone system. Jumpers under 18 need this waiver to be completed by a legal guardian. You can submit your waiver electronically before you arrive by clicking here.
- We strongly suggest reserving your jump time prior to arriving by clicking here. Though we do welcome walk-ins, our capacity is limited.
- Sky Zone jumpers are required to wear our Sky Socks, which are designed for trampoline use. Sky Socks are $2 per pair, but are yours to keep - feel free to bring them back on your next visit instead of purchasing a new pair!
**SPECIAL LABOR DAY HOURS (Monday, 9/7/15)**
SUMMER OPEN JUMP HOURS (through September 6th)
- Open Jump from 12-6pm (NO TODDLER TIME)
- Monday - Thursday: 12-8p
- Friday: 12-10p
- Saturday: 10a - 10p
- Sunday: 11a - 6p
FALL/WINTER OPEN JUMP HOURS
- Monday: CLOSED for open jump (Groups/Parties still available by reservation only.)
- Tues - Thrusday: 3p -8p
- Friday: 3p-8p (Sky Mania 8-10p)
- Saturday: 10a - 9p (Sky Jam 9-11p)
- Sunday: 11a-7p
Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am to 12pm
**Please visit our Calendar page for up to date changes and cancellations.
- 30 Minute Pass: $10
- 60 Minute Pass: $14
- 90 Minute Pass: $19
- 120 Minute Pass: $23
- 30 Minute Jump: $6
- 60 Minute Jump: $8
Groups of 15-29 Groups of 30+
- 60 Minute Pass: $10 each 60 Minute Pass: $8 each
- 90 Minute Pass: $14 each 90 Minute Pass: $12 each
- 120 Minute Pass: $19 each 120 Minute Pass: $15 each
Note: Prices do not include Sky Socks