Group Events In Anaheim, CA
Throw an event unlike any other. Bring your coworkers, campers, classroom, and any other kind of large party—as long as you're down to jump, we're open for field trips, corporate events and more. We can accommodate with party or meeting rooms, on-hand staff, and more.
Elevate the Way
Sky Zone in Anaheim is the perfect place to host group events such as birthday parties, field trips, camps, or corporate events because there is something for everyone. Your party guests will be entertained with our numerous attractions and you’ll have fun interacting together with group activities such as dodgeball, volleyball, Sky Hoops, or warrior course.
Our indoor venue can accommodate groups of any size and ideal for any weather conditions. Try something new and exciting when planning your next special occasion. We can help plan the activities and setup the space, food, and supplies you need.
Contact us today to make your reservation at (657) 366-1813
Call to book your event
Skyience Field Trip
$15 per Student (SkySocks Included)
Skyience offers a unique atmosphere to explore Newton’s Laws of Motion. Designed for late elementary to middle school students, Skyience allows participants to use their background knowledge of the Properties and Principles of Force and Motion to devise testable questions, collect and record data, analyze graphs, and draw conclusions.
Students will be engaged in real-world examples of Force, Motion, and Newton’s Three Laws. By combining trampolines and learning, students will have a learning experience they will never forget!
There are three parts to the SKYience field trip:
- Part 1: Classroom Pre-Work (45 minutes)
- Part 2: SKYience Activity at Sky Zone (90 minutes)
- Part 3: Jump Time (60 minutes)
- Station 1 - Type of Jump & Hang Time
- Station 2 - Bounce Method
- Station 3 - Speed
- Station 4 - Leg Length & Jump Height
- Station 5 - Throwing Position & Ball Speed
SkyMarketing Field Trip
$15 per Student (SkySocks Included)
SkyMarketing offers a unique experience designed for high school students that features 60 minutes of physical education followed by approximately 60 minutes of marketing related activities. Students will get to experience the freedom of play to better understand the ins and outs of a trampoline park. After jumping, students will break into small groups to work on several marketing exercises related to trampoline parks.
There are three parts to the SkyMarketing field trip:
- Part 1: 60 Minutes – Open Jump
- Part 2: 45 Minutes – Marketing Activity
- Part 3: 15 Minutes – Marketing Presentations
- Activity 1 - Background & Research
- Activity 2 - Brand & Identity
- Activity 3 - Advertising & Marketing
- Activity 4 - Product & Program Development
- Activity 5 - Maintaining & Tracking WoW
Sky Zone has hosted thousands upon thousands of group events, from schools and church groups to camps, corporate team building and boy/girl scouts. You name it, we've hosted it.
Want to take your group to the SKY? Sky Zone Anaheim would love to host you, and we offer some of the most unique, FUN, and fit activities around on our patented, all-trampoline, walled playing courts. No matter how big or small your group may be, we can accommodate you.
- 60 / 90 / 120 minute jump sessions available
- 15 Jumper minimum during Open Hours
- 50 Jumper minimum during Non-Open Hours
Sports Team Parties
Draft parties, end of season parties, award ceremonies, we do it all! Host your next Sports Team outing at Sky Zone!
- Celebrate your player's and coaches' Hard work, sportsmanship, and achievements!
- Customize your package with Jump Time, Pizza, Drinks, and Private Rooms
- We can accommodate large teams and groups!
- Team outings available Monday through Friday