Guest Experience (Court Monitor)
Guest Experience will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety standards.
Guest Services (Cashier)
Guest Services will provide information and complete sales transactions while maintaining the highest level of Guest service.
The SkyFit Instructor is responsible for teaching a class in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner while upholding Sky Zone safety regulations.
The Event Host will help create a Fun and engaging experience for Guests through courteous, friendly, and professional assistance. Emphasis on in-room party activities.
Event Assistants will book, confirm, and check-in events. Event Assistant will also be responsible for scheduling party hosts. The emphasis for Event Assistants is on pre-event activities.
The Communication Specialist will be responsible for a critical amount of incoming and outgoing calls, emails and texts
- Energetic and reliable professional
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities a must.
- Responsible for a critical amount of incoming and outgoing calls and texts
- Our Specialists are often the first point of contact, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to guest satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.