Elevate the way you work!
Sky Zone Trampoline Park is the creator of the world’s first all-trampoline, walled playing court, which allows guests to literally bounce off the walls. We have over 180 parks open throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, UK & Australia, with many more to come! For the past three years, our company has grown by an average of 70% per year. Our goals are as ambitious as our growth. We seek to increase our already fast-growing international business by many multiples, and we seek to be the most talked about brand in the category of “Active Entertainment.”
Your local Sky Zone is currently accepting applications for Team Member.
Our Team Members will work directly with guests to provide courteous, friendly, and professional assistance / education while enforcing Sky Zone safety regulations. You are the primary person responsible for the safety of everyone at Sky Zone and ensuring it is cleaned and well maintained. Maturity and a SMILE is a MUST!
Responsibilities and Duties
- -Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility: act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guest. Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency.
- -Pay complete attention to the court at all times and be very interactive with the jumpers. Never turn back to the court.
- -Keep participants under control so as to not endanger others. Maintain safety of ALL guests.
- -Communicate court rules to all participants.
- -Maintain positive relations and rapport with guest, but firm and command respect.
- -Assist with court inspections.
- -Perform various maintenance duties as directed. Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- -Attend regular scheduled staff meetings and in service training.
- -Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- -Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- -Must be 16+ years of age or older
- -Ability to provide excellent customer service
- -Must be availability nights, weekends, and holidays
- -Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively
- -Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- -Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- -Ability to speak in front of groups
- -Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
- -Ability to inform rules