Get Ready For The
Best. Party. Ever.
Your elevated party experience is just around the corner.
Preparing for your party day is an easy and seamless experience at Sky Zone! Here's all you need to know before the big day!
Got questions about your party or about anything about Sky Zone? A dedicated Events Team member would be happy to help!
Just booked your party? Get started by watching our party planning video!
Find all your to-do's and party-planning reminders right in one place
Complete your Liability Waiver(s)
Post Party Booking Checklist
- Review & confirm all party details & policies included in your reservation email, and confirm that you accept your contract by replying to the email.
- Email us a list of jumpers and dates of birth so we can check their waivers.
- Waiver link to send to guests/parents: Sky Zone Bismarck Electronic Waiver
Send Out Your Invitations
What to expect from the day you book to your party day schedule
Before Jump Time
Time to Jump!
Party Room Time!
- Cake and/or Cupcakes
- Jumpers and party guests!
- Ice Cream
- Other Outside Food or Drink (Sky Zone does not allow outside food or drink on the premises. Non-bottled filtered water provided free of charge)
- For any jumper UNDER 18, the electronic waiver must be filled out by a legal parent or legal guardian.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the trampoline courts without a digitally signed and current electronic waiver.
- Sky Zone Bismarck Electronic Waiver
- Sky Zone Brand SkySocks are required for all jumpers.
- SkySocks are from $4/pair. Specialty socks are $5.50/pair.
- SkySocks are included for all party guests, but additional guests not part of the party will need to purchase socks separately.
Outside Food Policy
- Sky Zone does not allow any outside food or beverage in the facility unless otherwise discussed with Sky Zone management in advance.
- Cake and/or cupcakes with a booked party are the only exception to this rule.
Late Arrival Policy
- If you will arrive late, please call us at 701-354-9099 and an Events Team member will explore what options may be available.
- Accommodations for late party arrivals will be based on availability and are not guaranteed.
Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
- For any party that includes a host, Sky Zone requires 14 days notice when booking.
- Any party booked less than 14 days in advance requires a $30 convenience fee.
- Any party booked 14 days or less in advance must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Preferred dates and times may not be available and are based on availability. All dates & times are first come, first served.
- Any party may be cancelled or rescheduled less than 14 days in advance, and doing so will add a 20% surcharge to your balance.
- Payment of any remaining balance is due by the end of your party. Always consult the Party Check-In Desk before you leave.
- Sky Zone does NOT accept personal checks.
Sky Zone reserves the right to:
- Separate jumpers by size & age
- Refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Yes! But don't arrive too early. The Events Team sets up for you to arrive at your scheduled check-in time, 30 minutes before your jump time starts. If you arrive before then, the Events Team might not be ready for you!
Yes, but please call us at (701)-354-9099 or email us at email@example.com and discuss this with us beforehand if possible!
Certainly! The week of your party, an Events Team member will call you to confirm any details, and you can always call us anytime before your party and ask to upgrade or change any details. An Events Team member will be happy to serve you!