As a proud member of our community, Sky Zone Bismarck wanted to reach out and confirm that our park has officially reopened. We are so happy to be able to welcome you all back to a fun-filled space to enjoy healthy, active play again! We understand these continue to be uncertain times and want to ensure you the health and well-being of our Guests and Team Members remains our first priority.
We are continuing to follow local and state health department guidelines, and we are also closely following CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change. Rest assured, precautions are being considered and, as appropriate, implemented in line with guidance provided by the health authorities. Additionally, we have further reinforced our health and cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
- Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
- Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, and party rooms
- Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
- New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members
- Reduced capacity by 50% and social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and key attractions
We value our loyal Guests and will continue to communicate updates during this dynamic and changing situation. We hope the above measures will help give you peace of mind when visiting our park and welcome the opportunity to discuss the reopening and extensive procedures put in place. If you have questions, please contact us at 701-354-9099 and ask for a manager.
We're proud to serve this community and want to thank you all for your continued support. Please take care of yourselves and each other. Let's bounce back together. See you soon!