The Cashier will provide information and complete sales transactions while maintaining the highest level of Guest service.
The Party Host will help create a Fun and engaging experience for Guests through courteous, friendly, and professional assistance. Emphasis on in-room party activities.
Shift Lead - Part Time
On-Site Hourly Manager
The Shift Lead is a key management position in the park. They ensure the park runs smoothly and follows all company protocols.
- Cash out registers at beginning and end of shift.
- Maintain company standards including but not limited to safety, performance and health and sanitation.
- Manage time and attendance for each shift in addition to monitoring hours for payroll purposes.
- Accountable for everything that transpires on shift, including but not limited to sales, safety, cleanliness and any injuries or incidents that may occur at park.
- Perform maintenance and safety checks on attractions.
- Enforce park rules to uphold a safe, family-friendly environment.
- Ensure pleasant guest experience so they will make a return visit.
- Oversee the operations of the park including cash and sales control, party management and set-up, inventory management and park opening/closing procedures.
The Court Monitor will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety standards.
- Maintain a friendly, outgoing personality with our guests and team members.
- Provide guests with a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Conduct sales and recommendation of products based on guest needs.
- Coordination of birthday parties and events.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance checks.
- Assist in managing inventory on a weekly basis.
- Support team lead in all opening and closing park procedures.
- Act as a first responder to emergencies and respond appropriately.
- Help maintain a clean environment; some janitorial duties will apply.
- Customer Service and Retail Sales experience preferred.
- Amusement or hospitality experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Able to work a flexible schedule during normal business hours, including weekends and some holidays.
- Comfortable engaging with large groups of people.