Supervisor - Waldorf Location
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for assisting with opening and/or closing the facility, ensuring excellent guest satisfaction, overseeing part-time employees, and making sure that proper procedures and policies are followed as per Sky Zone standards. The Shift Supervisor will also assist with inventory management tasks, attraction maintenance, and other projects or tasks as assigned by the General Manager. The Shift Supervisor role models excellent guest service, enforces risk management protocol, and role models the Sky Zone culture at all times.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest in the facility.
- Oversee and assist with guest challenges/complaints by advocating for the guest, designing creative solutions to problems while adhering to Sky Zone risk management protocols
- Oversee opening/closing procedures and staff checklist completion.
- Expedite shift changes by cashing in and out tills; provide change for cashiers as needed.
- Ensure Leam Member compliance with Sky Zone dress code, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Oversee the productivity and breaks of all Team Members and communicate performance issues to upper management. Keep all Team Members productive during downtime.
- Assist with checking in and booking events.
- Assist with monthly inventory count
- Lead the maintenance team with weekly facility care.
- Assist with the training of new Team Members and the cross training of existing staff.
- Mastery level use of the POS system.
- Mastery knowledge of Sky Zone rules and operating procedures.
- Cross trained in Events, Lead Cashier, and Lead Court Monitor positions.
- Previous Supervisor experience in guest facing, service environment
- Cash handling experience
- Consistently demonstrates leadership skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to properly, respectfully and empathetically communicate with guests and team members
- Available to work varied hours/days as business dictates.