Classes will be for ages 5-15 and will be split between 2 groups ages 5-10, 11-15 on the first day of class.
$129 for a 5 week professionally trained program, Saturdays from 11:30am-12:30pm. PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MIN EARLY FOR THE FIRST CLASS!! T-Shirt, Socks, 1 month Sky Zone PASS INCLUDED!
WARRIOR ACADEMY OVERVIEW Objective: To provide a positive environment where students can have fun, gain health, strength, and learn to navigate through a series of ever-changing obstacles. This program's purpose is to teach youth how to overcome obstacles (some more difficult than others) and prepare them not only physically but mentally how to conquer the many challenges that life will throw their way. To become a Sky Zone Warrior there are key values we want to teach students:
1. Power/Strength: Is the ability to do something. A warrior needs power in order to have the strength that it will take to overcome the challenges and obstacles that they face. Without training a warrior won’t have enough power to win.
2. Balance: Is the ability to evenly distribute your weight and stay upright. A warrior must have balance to remain upright when moving across an uneven surface or moving obstacle. If you focus on strength only and neglect balance than you won’t be able to complete half the obstacles.
3. Creativity: Is the ability to use your imagination to create new way of doing something. A warrior needs creativity because some obstacles can’t be beaten with power or balance alone. When you use your creativity, you may create an original idea of how to overcome an obstacle that nobody else has ever thought of before. If you use your creativity and imagination than you will be able to solve even the toughest obstacles.
4. Teamwork: Is the combined action of a group of people to complete a task. A warrior needs teamwork because not all challenges can be completed alone. When you combine your strength, you can take on much harder challenges and spread the load so that nobody must fail by themselves.
5. Attention to Detail: Is the ability to have awareness around your physical and mental actions. Each warrior must pay special attention to details. A small detail can be the difference between completing or falling off an obstacle.
6. Positive Attitude: Is the ability to have optimism and a great attitude in everything you do. This should be carried on and off the Warrior Course.