This position manages the day-to-day operations of the park, including maintenance, safety,
administrative, and logistical functions. Serving as the Manager on Duty (MOD) is also a primary
responsibility of the Operations Manager. There are four additional areas of focus for the
Operations Manager(s). The first is Keeping It Safe through successful management of the courts
and maintenance team who are responsible for facility and court maintenance and repair. This
also means maintaining all Sky Zone Safety and Risk Management standards. The second area
of focus is Team Member Training and Communication, ensuring the team is well-trained, new
Team Members are on-boarded effectively, and are knowledgeable about park offerings and
programs. Events Logistics is the third focus and includes the coordination of the Events Team
to Deliver WoW to birthday party and event groups. The final focus is on the administrative needs
in the park: scheduling, inventory management, payroll, IT support, survey management, etc.
• Lives the Sky Zone Core Values: Make if Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver
• Has an entrepreneurial mindset
• Holds him/herself and others to high standards
• Coaches and develops people
• Is passionate about and involved in the community
• Displays a WoW personality
• Consistently demonstrate Sky Zone’s core values (Make it Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy,
Do Good and Deliver WoW) for Team Members and Guests. Motivate the team and drive
Sky Zone culture within the park.
• Function as the Manager on Duty (MOD) (see below) and confidently function in and train
all Team Member roles and responsibilities.
• Deliver on the park’s monthly departmental goals by anticipating and recognizing
business opportunities and leading the team to meet them.
• Adopt and maintain Sky Zone standards, policies and procedures at all times including but
not limited to Waiver (Participant Agreement) Policy, ASTM standards, court rules, Guest
service, food safety, etc.
• Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
• Resolve Guest service issues with discretion and professionalism
• Ensure Team Members are knowledgeable about all products, programs and promotions
• Ensure inventory is managed appropriately, and maintain vendor relationships
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Proven ability to motivate a team and drive culture to create results
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a Fun, friendly environment
• Previous management experience with new-to-the-workforce, part-time staff
• Previous experience in a Guest-facing environment
• Experience with team scheduling
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Previous cash handling experience
• Familiarity with website editing and social media skills are a plus