WHY SKY ZONE?
We're the Highest Level of Fun!
Our mission is to provide the most fun, safe, healthy and dynamic activities, leaving a positive footprint on the community around us, while bringing The Highest Level of Fun!
We’re the originators of wall-to-wall aerial action, and we never stand still. We’re always working to invent epic new ways to play, gather, and compete. We’re firm believers in the power of play, where everyone can live in the moment and be the best version of themselves.
We are a local family owned business, that has been open in Columbia, MO since 2018. We take pride in providing the community with a fun, safe and healthy way to play every day!
The only way to understand it is to come experience it. So rally your crew and let’s go!
Want to apply? Check out our Careers Page
Family Fun Pack
Jump time, Pizza, and Drinks FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
Our Family Fun Pack includes 60 minute jumps for four people, one pizza and four 16 oz drinks, all for just $65.99
About Our Park
Please click on the Calendar link! https://www.skyzone.com/columbiamo/hours-and-calendar
Booking a Party? Use our Online Booking and receive one free additional pizza for your party. You may also call the park at 573-309-9600 or come to the Park during open hours.
Please contact our General Manager, Chad at Chad.Stewart@skyzone.com or call the park at (573) 309-9600
Every jumper must have a waiver on file. If the jumper is 17 or under, a parent or legal guardian must fill out and sign their waiver. Waivers are park specific. If you have signed a waiver at another Sky Zone, you still have to fill out one for Columbia, MO. Waivers are good for 1 year. By signing a waiver, you are claiming responsibility for the jumper.
You can jump on a trampoline next to your child, however this does require you to have a valid waiver on file with us, and SKY SOCKS. And don't forget our 1st rule at Sky Zone is only 1 jumper per trampoline.
No outside food or drinks allowed in the park. We do have rooms available for rent if you do have cake/cupcakes you would like to bring in or if you have booked a party, you are allowed to bring a cake, cupcakes, cookies, etc.
No, but if the jumper is 17 or under, they must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
Yes, our trampolines have a 300 pound weight limit.
You have access to every attraction in the park with your jump pass.
Yes, we offer $5 OFF your jump pass if you are active/retired military or a student (with valid ID)
Yes, all jumpers must wear Sky Zone's Sky Socks. They are reusable as long as they are clean and don't have rips or holes.
During regular jump times, children under 5 years of age receive $5.00 off our regular ticket prices.
1. Is it safe for me and my family to jump at Sky Zone Columbia? What measures has Sky Zone Columbia put in place in response to the virus?The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members remains our top priority. In line with guidance provided by the CDC and other governmental health authorities, we have reinforced and extended our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic park environment including, but not limited to:· Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures· Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, attractions, party rooms and bathrooms· Daily disinfectant spraying of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19· All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask· New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members.- Reduced park capacity
2. How are you making sure Guests who are infected don’t come to the park and infect others?We have important Guest health and safety guidelines posted at the entrance to all our parks reminding Guests about the importance of staying healthy and encouraging all Guests to follow guidance from the CDC, including the recommended prevention measures. In addition, we have also reinforced our cleanliness measures to maintain a safe and hygienic park environment. (see Q2 above)
4. Is social distancing enforced at Sky Zone Columbia?Floor markers showing recommended social distancing are located throughout the park for queuing in the lobby, at the Fuel Zone and some attractions. Park capacity is also reduced and we are asking all Guests to adhere to the social distance standard of six feet apart at Fuel Zone tables, platform benches, mezzanine seating and throughout the park. We have and will continue to reinforce our park rules as well, including one person per trampoline.
5. Do I have to wear a face mask/covering in the park?For guests on equipment (trampolines, warrior course, etc), masks are not required due to the fitness activity being performed nor are masks required for those guests under 10 years old anyone in the park. For guests not on equipment and/or are 10 years or older, masks are required per the City of Columbia Ordinance
6. Will the park be providing face masks/coverings or can I purchase a face mask/covering from you?Absolutely, we will have masks available. Guests with parties with us will receive complimentary masks included in their party package. We want all of our guests to be safe and the sale of masks goes towards replenishing our stock; we are not profiting on masks.