Sky Zone is unparalleled fun for all occasions. We offer accidental exercise and an exhilarating way to connect with friends and family. With five locations in the Greater Boston and Providence Rhode Island area, we host hundreds of thousands of guest each year on our trampoline courts, warrior courses, and challenge zones. Sky Zone is the Ultimate 3-D Play Experience for all ages!
Forbes Magazine recently named Sky Zone 55th on a list of "Americas Most Promising Companies". In addition, Sky Zone was ranked number 180 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 fastest growing companies!
The Assistant General Manager at Sky Zone provides business leadership and operational oversight to the facility. The AGM's ability to make sound decisions and implement strategies to meet business goals is a key element to our success. Effective AGMs grow into General Manager positions within our network of five Boston and Providence area locations.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years' experience in a combination of:Training and Personnel Management
- Facility Management and Operations
- Budget Oversight
- Marketing and Community Relations
- Guest Relations
- Entrepreneurial mindset a plus
- Experience in sports management, fitness or recreation industries a plus
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Create, promote and embody a fun entrepreneurial culture with amazing guest experiences,
- strong risk management protocols and positive business results
- Anticipate and recognize business opportunities and challenges and lead the team in meeting them
- Mentor and coach junior managers and part time team members as they progress in their careers
- Oversee, manage, and collaborate with the Sky Zone Danvers management team to ensure successful day-to- day operations.
- Resolve any operational or guest experience issues which may occur professionally and efficiently.
- Work with the General Manager to forecast sales and labor, plan expenditures and meet the budgetary goals for the business.
Marketing and Business Development:
- Assist in the design and implementation of programs and marketing campaigns that reach our target demographics
- Create innovative connections and partnerships in the community.
- Oversee the allocation of our marketing budget and street team resources.
- Salary commensurate with education and experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Vacation and sick/personal time
- Your birthday off