Rally Your Quaran-team
For a by reservation play experience just for your group
Take fun to the next level with our NEW action-packed, semi-private, guided play experience.
We're offering a private experience in the early afternoons during select times!
Reservation required, please call us to see when availability is open.
Available Select Times
Private Play must be booked in-advance
What does the Private Play Experience include?
- Includes group of 6 | $20/ for additional jumper.
- Maximum of 12 (jumpers + non-jumpers).
At night we're elevating the fun with a Private Glow!
Reservation required. Available select nights - Private Glow must be booked in-advance
- Including group of 6 with GLOW shirt | $30/additional jumper
- Maximum of 12 (jumpers + non-jumpers)
Here’s how it works:
1. Reserve the 90-minute experience for your group.
2. Your group will be guided through the park by a dedicated Team Member who will ensure that individual groups stay together, so you get a semi-private play experience at attractions throughout the park.
3. You can jump, dodge, and flip at each stop with just you and your group.
4. Make it a party by adding food and drinks, provided in a private area for your group after playing.
The health and well-being of our Guests and Team Members is our
#1 priority, that’s why:
• Hand sanitizer is provided before, during, and after your experience
• We are limiting the number of groups allowed during this semi- private program to allow you more space to play
• We limit contact during the check-in process by coordinating all details with you in advance
• As groups arrive, they are provided a specified waiting area until the group ahead completes its check-in
• Your dedicated Team Member ensures distance between groups
• New SkySocks are provided for Guests at check-in
• We are providing masks for every Team Member and implementing temperature checks before each shift.
Want to book a Private Play Experience? Call us today at (978) 252-3000 for prices or contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org