Court Monitor, Sales Associate and Party Pros
We have a variety of positions open - apply here!
We're looking for awesome people to join our team! If you are fun, hardworking and energetic then you are a perfect fit!
Lives the Sky Zone Core Values: Make it Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver Great Guest Experiences Holds him/herself and others to high standards Coaches and develops Team Members Displays an Enthusiastic Personality
We're adding to our Management Team!
The Operations Manager at Sky Zone is an important leader on the park management team. In coordination with other members of the management team, this position is responsible for ensuring all elements of park safety, Team Member training, Guest Experience, and logistics, are executed. to standard and team communication is coordinated and effective. The Operations Manager’s ability to make sound decisions and tackle Guest Experience challenges is a key element to Sky Zone’s success.
This position manages the day-to-day operations of the park, including maintenance, safety, administrative, and logistical functions. Serving as the Manager on Duty (MOD) is also a primary responsibility of the Operations Manager.
• Deliver on the park’s monthly departmental goals by anticipating and recognizing business opportunities and leading the team to meet them.
• Adopt and maintain Sky Zone standards, policies and procedures at all times including but not limited to Waiver (Participant Agreement) Policy, ASTM standards, court rules, Guest service, food safety, etc.
• Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
• Maintain and Manage all park inspections
• Manage park cleanliness and appearance
• Manage labor cost set by Regional Manager
• Maintain, plan and execute in-park programming
• Communicate Sky Zone Promotions and Programs
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Ensure the park is clean, organized and ready to Deliver Wow at all times
Manager on Duty Responsibilities
The Manager on Duty role is critical to the success of Delivering WoW experiences to Guests at Sky Zone. It includes performing a variety of duties, including opening and closing responsibilities such as assigning tills and preparing deposits, ensuring staffing is adequate to support Guests and programs, conducting pre-shift meetings with the team, managing cleaning responsibilities, etc. Also, the MOD is tasked with ensuring the park is a safe and Fun environment by conducting park walks to support the team, interact with Guests and observe and fix any problems with courts and system operations.