The Cashier will provide information, complete sales transactions, and answer the phone while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Greet customers
- Provide information
- Explain the Sky Zone court and patron policies
- Handle and enforce waiver policies so as not to endanger others. Maintain safety of patrons.
- Complete sales transactions; cash handling.
- Handle concessions inventory
- Distribute Sky Socks
- Stock front desk supplies
- Clean bathrooms and other custodial duties as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
The Court Monitor will work directly with participants, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety regulations.
- Enforce all safety rules
- Pay complete attention to the court at all times and be very interactive with the jumpers
- Communicate court rules to all participants
- Keep participants under control so as not to endanger others. Maintain safety of patrons.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect
- Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
- Assist with court inspections
- Perform general maintenance and custodial duties as requested
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings, in-service meetings, and training sessions
- Other duties assigned
The Event Assistant will help create a fun and engaging experience for event guests through courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while upholding Sky ZOne saftey regulations. Emphasis on pre-event activities.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to interact and communicate well with children, parents and staff members
- Ability to project voice and be heard in loud environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform all functions of event staff
- Answer phone inquires about events
- Book all types of reservations in system
- Ensure all pre-arrival booking procedures are adhered to
- Assist with sales events
- Greet and check in event participants
- Make sure party rooms and staff are running on schedule
The Event Host will help create a fun and engaging experience for event guests through courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while upholding Sky Zone saftey regulations. Emphasis on in-room party activities.
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with customers
- Engage customers (parents and kids) in conversation
- Create a fun environment
- Troubleshoot: appease unhappy parents when situation arises
- Set up and clean up of parties
- Greet each party and escort them from the court to the party room
- Serve refreshments
- Distribute Sky Socks
- Custodial duties as requested
- Other duties as assigned