CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: The health and well-being of our Guests and Team Members remains our top priority. Out of an abundance of caution, we have temporarily closed Sky Zone Lakewood until further notice. We are closely following guidance from the CDC, state and local governmental health authorities, and Township officials to plan for and monitor the developing situation. We value our loyal Guests and will be as accommodating as possible, including rescheduling any existing party bookings or events. Please take care of yourselves and each other. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
A Message from Sky Zone Lakewood to Parents
In Lakewood, NJ
To Lakewood and Surrounding Towns
As we are all finding ourselves in a new place, we wanted to take a moment to share with you Sky Zone’s corporate message, and what active, daily precautions we are taking here, locally, at Sky Zone Lakewood.
Lakewood, along with all other Sky Zone parks, are fully adhering to this corporate guidance and executing active cleaning measures.
As parents, we want to also let you know that we are taking the following precautions in accordance with the CDC, and operationally as a business:
· In support of Social Distancing*, we will be limiting the number of tickets sold for each timeslot.
· This will be done for our daily Open Jump timeslots and programs like Toddler Time, Jumpapalooza and Glow.
· Additional Cleaning of all heavily trafficked areas and attractions throughout the day.
· We have instituted a Health Status Protocol with our team members. Their safety and well-being, along with that of our guests, is our primary focus. If you feel you have any of the following symptoms, as published by the CDC (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html), please contact your physician and refrain from visiting the park.
· At this time, we would like to ask that grandparents and adults over the age of 60 to suspend visiting the park until further guidance from the CDC.
* Please support our staff by adhering to their guidance regarding social distancing when checking in, in lines to access our attractions and at our Fuel Zone area. Our attention to social distancing is for everyone’s benefit and safety.
We recognize that all families are operating with an abundance of caution. We share this message with you to provide a direct sense of our actions for the next several weeks. This situation is dynamic and subject to change per our local, state and federal government. We invite you to visit our website (www.skyzone.com/lakewood) or social channels (www.facebook.com/skyzonelakewood, @sz_lakewood on Instagram and @skyzone_lakewood on TikTok) for the latest updates.