As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking at Sky Zone in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
· Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
· Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
· Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19
· All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask
· Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
· New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park
· Adjusted capacity based on local guidelines and added social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and key attractions
It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
***As per the order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health, Governor Wolf, the State of Pennsylvania, and the CDC- Face masks will be required by all personnel as well as guests while in the building, INLCUDING JUMPING, except while eating or drinking. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we respectfully ask that you stay home. We wish to keep all our guests safe during this time and will deny entrance to anyone that wishes to not wear a mask. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is in our best interest to keep our staff and guests safe and to continue to bring you the best possible time here at Sky Zone.***
Guests under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask.
This is to ensure the guest’s safety as well as following new guidelines set forth by the CDC and the State of Pennsylvania.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation with this, and we look forward to having you jump with us!