• Ability to speak in front of groups
• Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
• Ability to enforce rules
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Pay attention to the court at all times and be interactive with the participants.
• Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW!
• Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication)
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect
• Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
• Assist with court inspections
• Perform general maintenance/custodial duties as requested
• Attend regularly scheduled Team Members meetings and in-service meetings and training sessions
• Other duties as assigned