Although the initial idea of a new trampoline sport was unsuccessful, we revamped an old one: dodgeball. In 2011 we created the Ultimate Dodgeball Championship
. In this extreme dodgeball competition, teams from Sky Zone's locations worldwide come together and compete for a cash prize. In 2018, we also introduced a women's division to the sport.
We are always searching for new ways to play and continually innovate our programs and attractions.
Some of our earlier attractions
involving trampolines include:
· Freestyle Jump - where jumpers, big or small, old or young, let go of gravity and grab some air on our wall-to-wall trampoline courts.
· SkySlam - basketball with a new twist. Hoops of different heights accommodate jumpers of all sizes and trampoline help you reach the rims so you can dunk like you’ve always dreamed of.
· Foam Zone - big air and soft landings. This is the ideal area for anyone to practice their most daring stunts and try new tricks while landing safely into a pool of huge foam squares.
· Ultimate Dodgeball – The classic schoolyard game on a trampoline court.
But we're not just a trampoline park. We offer many other attractions such as:
· Warrior Course – An obstacle course to test your strength, agility, and endurance, with various elements.
· Warped Wall - try to conquer the tricky curved incline that brings out the athlete in everyone.
· Freeclimb - A bouldering wall to practice your climbing ability. No harnesses needed because it’s built over a pool of foam for a safe landing.
For our youngest jumpers, we have designated time called Little Leapers, where they can enjoy and play with their parents without all the big kids around.
These are only a few of the attractions at our trampoline parks and we’re constantly introducing more so you’ll never get bored.