Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Job Description
As the Operations Manager at Sky Zone Ocala, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the facility, as well as work a majority of the manager-on-duty shifts. You must be a leader who is passionate about providing exceptional guest service. The Operations Manager will hire, train, schedule, and oversee all non-event staff members under the direction of the General Manager. Above all, we are seeking candidates who are flexible, friendly, hardworking and also enjoy interacting with both children and adults. Your past experience should demonstrate your organizational skills, drive, and initiative.
This full-time position has future internal growth potential.
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum Experience: Two years of management experience in a related field
- Previous management experience with young, part-time staff
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Organizational, follow-up, and multitasking skills are a must
- Eagerness to grow in the organization
- Experience with employee scheduling and cash handling
- Previous experience with children's birthday parties
- First Aid and CPR Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Above all this position requires a fun meets fitness spirit that is a dedicated team player as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the facility as the primary Manager-on-Duty
- Maintaining Sky Zone policies and procedures in all aspects of the business
- Ordering and managing inventory, suggest new products and cost-saving ideas
- Developing a system for; ordering, maintaining proper stock levels, inventory tracking, merchandise, beverages, and food
- Hiring, training, and scheduling, and supervising of court monitors, cashiers, concessions, and safety assurance staff
- Working with the Management Team to promote and execute special events
- Performing the functions of Team Members when necessary
- Managing and developing the Sky Fitness Program, including Instructor training and scheduling
- Ensuring the safety, cleanliness, and overall appearance of our facility
- Enforcing and ensure ALL safety roles and waiver policy and procedures
- Ensuring all court inspections are completed and submitted as required
- Assisting with general facility, court maintenance, and repair.
- As the eyes and ears of the facility, addressing and anticipating all needs and situations.
- Discuss solutions with the owner and General Manager
- Direct responsibility to ensure every guest and associate wears a smile
- Other management duties as assigned