The Operations/Events Manager at Sky Zone is an important leader on the park management team.
This position manages the sales, marketing, event operations and daily operations of the park, including Event management, party bookings, safety, administrative, and logistical functions.
- Minimum education: High School or equivalent, Associates or Bachelor’s preferred
- Proven ability to motivate a team and drive culture to create results
- Ability to solve problems under pressure while maintaining a fun, friendly environment
- Previous management experience with new-to-the-workforce staff
- Previous experience in a Guest-facing environment
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous cash handling experience
- Familiarity with website editing and social media skills are a plus
- Lives the Sky Zone Core Values: Make if Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver WoW
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset
- Holds him/herself and others to high standards
- Coaches and develops people
- Is passionate about and involved in the community
- Displays a WoW personality
- Function as the Manager on Duty (MOD) and confidently function in and train all Team Member roles and responsibilities.
- Deliver on the park’s monthly departmental goals by anticipating and recognizing business opportunities and leading the team to meet them.
- Adopt and maintain Sky Zone standards, policies and procedures at all times including but not limited to Waiver (Participant Agreement) Policy, ASTM standards, court rules, Guest service, food safety, etc.
- Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
- Resolve Guest service issues with discretion and professionalism
- Ensure Team Members are knowledgeable about all products, programs and promotions offered
- Schedule team to meet the needs of the park and process payroll
- Ensure the park is clean, organized and ready to Deliver Wow at all times
- Oversee in-park marketing, including; banners, fliers, social media and website to meet Sky Zone standards
- Complete and maintain injury and incident records using the Sky Zone Forms Application. Report all incidents to the insurance agency promptly and follow-up with injured Guests as needed.
- Interview, hire and evaluate Team Members. Maintain HR documentation for all Team Members under the direction of the General Manager
- Train all new Team Members to function successfully in their Sky Zone roles, provide development and re-training opportunities as needed, and ensure all Team Members receive any necessary training on programs and promotions running in the park.
- Stay current with the Sky Zone Home Zone (corporate office) communication and relay important messages to members of the park team
- Manage Events team to Deliver WoW from the first Guest interaction through event finalization using consistent processes, coordination of event details, effective communication with Guests and development of the Guest relationships
- Develop strategies to drive birthday party bookings and revenue.
- High school or equivalent
- Event Management: 1 year
Delivering the WOW!
Become the Life of the Party! Make the Birthday Guest of Honor and Parents Feel Special
Building Service Manager
Project Management, Maintenance
Manage daily, weekly and monthly facility and court needs including trampolines, courts and general building services.
Master of Safety and Fun!
Manage Guest Experience on Playing Courts ensuring their safety while delivering WOW