If you love to stay active and are usually smiling, come work with us! At Sky Zone you’re not just an employee, but an essential team member, facilitating fun for our guests and enjoying yourself along the way.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. See below for available career openings, and click “apply” to fill out your application.
The General Manager at Sky Zone provides business leadership and operational oversight to the facility. The GM's ability to make sound decisions and implement strategies to meet business goals is a key element to our success. Our extensive training and on-boarding process ensures that Sky Zone General Managers have the support and knowledge to be successful in their new role!
Bachelor's degree and/or 3+ years' experience in management
Entrepreneurial mindset a plus
Experience in sports management, fitness or recreation industries a plus
Must be able to work nights and weekends
Areas of Responsibility Include:
Create, promote and embody a fun entrepreneurial culture with amazing guest experiences,
strong risk management protocols and positive business results
Anticipate and recognize business opportunities and challenges and lead the team in meeting them
Mentor and coach junior managers and part time team members as they progress in their careers
Oversee, manage, and collaborate with the Sky Zone management team to ensure successful day-to- day operations.
Resolve any operational or guest experience issues which may occur professionally and efficiently.
Forecast sales and labor, plan expenditures and meet the budgetary goals for the business.
Salary commensurate with education and experience
Vacation and sick/personal time
Sky Zone Hummer Driver and Street Promotions
This part-time position will be responsible for driving the Sky Zone Hummer in the communities around Sky Zone Newnan, Sky Zone Roswell and Sky Zone Suwanee to scheduled events. This position will also support street promotions initiatives such as: attending events and high school football games representing Sky Zone, interacting with event attendees and distributing Sky Zone marketing materials.
The Cashier will provide information and complete sales transactions while maintaining the highest level of Guest service.
Greet the Guests • Provide information • Explain Sky Zone court policies • Enforce Waiver (Participant Agreement) policies • Complete sales transactions and handle cash • Handle concessions orders • Stock concessions inventory • Enter data into computer system • Stock front desk supplies • Clean bathrooms and other custodial duties as requested • Other duties as assigned
The Court Monitor will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety standards.
• Pay attention to the court at all times and be interactive with the participants. • Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW! • Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication) • Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect • Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
• Assist with court inspections • Perform general maintenance/custodial duties as requested • Attend regularly scheduled Team Members meetings and in-service meetings and training sessions • Other duties as assigned
Event Assistants will book, confirm, and check-in events. Event Assistant will also be responsible for scheduling party hosts. The emphasis for Event Assistants is on pre-event activities.
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with Guests • Engage Guests (parents and children) in conversation • Create a Fun environment • Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW! • Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication) • Maintain party room to standard • Greet the party and escort them from the court to the party room • Serve refreshments • Create a party gift list of presents when necessary • Custodial duties as requested • Other duties as assigned
The Event Host will help create a Fun and engaging experience for Guests through courteous, friendly, and professional assistance. Emphasis on in-room party activities.
• Perform all functions of event Team Members • Answer phone inquiries about events • Book all types of reservations in system • Ensure all pre-arrival booking procedures are adhered to • Assist with event sales
• Handle event paperwork • Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW! • Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication) • Make sure invitations and Waivers (Participant Agreements) are taken care of • Assist with management of inventory of event supplies • Greet and check-in event participants • Escort event participants from the party room to the court • Make sure party rooms and Team Members are running on schedule • Organize and file event folders and box for storage each month