Guest/Park Safety & Care:
To learn about prevention and cleanliness measures Sky Zone is taking, please read here.
Sky Zone is designed for everyone, and we want to make sure you fly safe. We ask that you become familiar with and abide by the rules below and view the Sky Zone rules video and signage in park and at the Safety Zone. Remember, stay in your comfort zone. Do not attempt any activity, flip, jump, or trick you don’t think you can handle. Flips or other tricks can be dangerous, so perform at your own risk. Jumpers should not engage in court activities without a Sky Zone Team Member present. Failure to adhere to any of these or other rules at Sky Zone can/will result in the loss of your jump time. Thank you for always following our safety guidelines.
We care about your safety and injury healing time for personal injuries. Soft and Hard cast guests will not be approved for Sky Zone activities.
DISCLAIMER: **Everyone that enters the Sky Zone court or activity zone must have completed and signed a valid Sky Zone waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.**
For Your Safety
Everyone that enters a court or activity must have completed and signed a valid waiver.
Guests/Participants that are under 18 must have it completed and signed by their parent, legal guardian, or someone with power of attorney.
Prior to participating, all Guests and accompanying adults assume full responsibility to ensure the following:
- Everyone’s waivers are properly executed
- Everyone has viewed the rules
- Everyone has read the rules signs posted
- Everyone must have valid jump or activity time before entering any trampoline court or activity
- Everyone completely understands and agrees to follow all rules and Team Member instructions
- Everyone is in good health without restrictions
- Everyone’s personal items such as eye wear, hearing aids, braces, prosthetic devices, watches, phones, cameras, are secure, impact resistant and suitable for use in a demanding sports environment
- Everyone is aware of those around you. It is your responsibility to avoid others
- No guns, knives, sharp objects, or weapons of any kind are allowed on premises
- Remember your physical limitations
- Follow all posted rules and directions given by staff members
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is allowed
For Your Safety
- Safety signs are posted throughout the park. Our team members will gladly remind you of these rules should you happen to “forget” while jumping.
- Team Members are stationed throughout the park to enforce safety rules. They will also assist in the event of an injury.
- Routine safety inspections are conducted to ensure that all equipment is in proper condition.
- We aim to cover all springs between trampoline mats to help prevent accidents.
- All posts in the park activity areas have padded coverings to protect participants from injury.
- Park netting is strategically placed to separate attractions and safeguard steel framework.
- Our foam pits are engineered to ensure that jumpers enjoy a clear pathway to the foam. All foam is regularly cleaned and circulated.
- Our trampoline mats, pads, and decking surfaces are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- Remove street shoes / wear SkySocks.
- Empty your pockets entirely.
- Walk onto and off of the courts.
- Be in control of your body.
- Master the fundamentals of single trampoline jumping before moving onto more advanced skills, such as aerial or flipping-type skills.
- Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
- Bounce in the center of the trampoline.
- Perform at your own risk. Flips and other tricks can be dangerous.
- Land on the closest trampoline when bouncing and flipping off trampoline side walls.
- Be aware of those around you and jump with people that are of similar age/size.
- Follow all park rules and the Sky Zone Team Member's instructions.
- Land on your head or neck.
- Double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
- If a guest enters your trampoline, discontinue jumping until the guest has exited your space.
- Attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities, or skill level.
- Double flip.
- Do more than two single flips in a row.
- Have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.).
- Sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- Push, tackle, run on flat surfaces, race, or engage in horseplay of any kind.
- Touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
- Throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area.
- Wear wet clothes or unapproved body paint.
- Jump if a Sky Zone Team Member is not present.