TEMPORARILY CLOSED (AGAIN) FOR PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
TEMPORARILY CLOSED FROM JULY 7TH-Further Notice PER LOCAL GUIDANCE ISSUED JULY 6TH
On July 6th the San Diego County Supervisors held a press conference and announced that San Diego now falls under the restrictions the state of California put in place. Effective tonight at midnight Sky Zone San Diego falls under those restrictions as a "Family Entertainment Center" and is forced to close from July 7th - July 28th.
- Can we still have a birthday party?
- No, at this time all walk-in admission and birthday reservations are prohibited and we will be rescheduling events during the dates of July 7th - July 28th
- What happens to my membership?
- All memberships are frozen so you will not get charged during this difficult time. Once we reopen we will reactivate memberships.
- What if I have a 30-day, 90-day, or 100-day pass?
- If you purchased any of these passes before we closed we can reissue the start date of the passes so you don't lose time.
The circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are continuing to evolve and, above all else, the health and well-being of our Guests and Team Members remain our top priority for Michelle and myself. Out of an abundance of caution, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily close until further notice. As you know we worked tirelessly with our team members to do everything we could to safely remain open but as a family, we have decided to trust that you will reward us for this decision when we re-open.
This is not a decision taken lightly and we are closely following guidance from the CDC, state, and local governmental health authorities and city officials to plan for and monitor the developing situation.
We will be as accommodating as possible during this dynamic and changing situation. We are happy to work with you on rescheduling any existing party bookings or events. Please contact us at email@example.com and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your options.
We are thankful for our Guests who continually choose us as their place to move, have fun, and of course, play. Play is more important than ever, so we are saying a prayer today that you will choose us again and support our family, both our stores and our amazing team members.
We’re proud to live here with you and to serve this community. Thank you all for your continued support. Please take care of yourselves and each other. Let’s bounce back together, and we’ll see you again soon at Sky Zone San Diego!
Sky Zone San Diego