SkyCamp is a weekly program Mon-Fri. We will have many games and activities throughout the day to compliment all of the JUMPING! Lunch is included for Full Day campers! A morning and afternoon snack will also be provided to each camper. Lunch may be brought from home if you choose with no additional discount. (Sibling Discounts are available upon request)
- For campers ages 6 to 12 (Kids entering 1st Grade and older)
- Campers will be placed in stable groups of 12 or less**
- All campers will receive flight socks, lunch, and a snack
- Options include: Single Day sessions, Multi Day sessions, or Full Week sessions
- Options include: Half Day AM, Half Day PM, or Full day
**Siblings will be placed within the same group. Parents can request unrelated peers to be placed within the same group and Sky Zone will do our best to accommodate customer requests. If a group of parents would prefer their children to be placed in a stable group together with no other campers, that group of parents can purchase the empty spots in their group (if less than 12).
Sky Zone San Marcos has created this Health and Safety Plan that follows the guidelines provided by the Department of Public Health regarding required best practices for Summer Camps provided on May 26th, 2020. This plan will outline these new best practices and the operational changes that will be enforced for Sky Zone San Marcos's Summer Camps for 2020. Our goal is to provide parents, guardians, campers, and staff with all necessary information in order to offer the safest environment possible this summer.