Are you a high energy individual that loves interacting with people of all ages? Sky Zone Space Coast is the place for you! All of our Team Members start out in our most important position, Court Monitor. From there you will have the chance to be trained as a Cashier, Party Host or Event Assistant. Advancement opportunities are available where you can become a Team Lead or even an Hourly Manager. Apply today by clicking the link!
Below is a short job description that will give you some idea of what you might start out doing here at Sky Zone Space Coast!
The Court Monitor will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing
Sky Zone safety standards.
• Ability to speak in front of groups
• Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
• Ability to enforce rules
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Pay attention to the court at all times and be interactive with the participants.
• Advocate Guest satisfaction and Deliver WoW!
• Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication)
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect
• Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
• Assist with court inspections
• Perform general maintenance/custodial duties as requested
• Attend regularly scheduled Team Member meetings and in-service meetings/training sessions
• Other duties as assigned