TERMS & CONDITIONS
All memberships have a minimum commitment of three (3) months from the Start Date. Memberships will thereafter continue to be billed monthly until canceled in writing at the location from which it was purchased. Any cancellations due to illness or injury must be accompanied by a doctor’s note. Any injuries sustained in the park will be allowed to cancel.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS:
Each Sky Zone Trampoline Park Member (individually, a "Members") must follow Sky Zone Trampoline Park procedures to have a photo associated with his/her liability wavier in Sky Zone Trampoline Park’s database for identification purposes. A Member must have a proper photo on file with Sky Zone Trampoline Park’s admissions point of sale software. Photos on file for active Members must be periodically updated with current photos. At this time, adults must replace their photos every ten (10) years and children (under the age of 18) must replace their photos every three (3) years. Further identification may be required. A Member must have his/her valid liability waiver on file. Liability waivers are valid one (1) year from completion. Memberships are not valid for private events, events (including birthday parties, team parties, corporate events, groups) that require a separate admission, programs such as Glow, Lock-ins and weekend or special Toddler Times unless otherwise specified. Memberships are nonrefundable, nontransferable and remain the property of Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Restrictions apply including, but not limited to, capacity constraints and other closures. Memberships do not guarantee admission, especially during high attendance periods. Additionally, Memberships may not be used for commercial purposes and are void if altered or misused. A Member assumes the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. Parks, services, entertainment and attractions may change operating hours, close temporarily, or may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability. Sky Zone Trampoline Park is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Members must abide by any rules and regulations applicable to the Sky Zone Trampoline Park or to the use of the Memberships as promulgated by Sky Zone Trampoline Park from time to time. Memberships are only valid at the location of purchase.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any Membership or deny Park admission to any member at any time for any reason. Cancellation, suspension or revocation of Sky Zone Trampoline Park privileges under the Sky Zone Trampoline Park Membership will result in the cancellation, suspension or revocation of both the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Privileges of such Membership due to misuse and/or failure to adhere to park rules. In such case, your Sky Zone Membership will be terminated or suspended after the end of the current paid month. Cancellations must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the next billing date in park where the membership was purchased. Cancellations will be processed within 5 business of receiving the request to cancel.
Once the auto renew period begins, they can convert over. Each guest wishing to upgrade his/her Open Jump ticket to a Membership must be present at the time of the upgrade transaction. Only full price tickets may be upgraded to a Membership. If signing up for a Membership after they jump the park will credit them back for that amount. Downgrades are not allowed.
Please report a change in your address in writing immediately to Sky Zone Trampoline Park. Changes can be made by updating your information at the park or by phone.
1. Sky Zone Trampoline Park reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or update the Member Rules and/or change, alter, or discontinue the Sky Zone Membership Program (including its credit/Membership Program structure), the lists of Participating Parks, or any reward or special status programs at any time without any liability or notice to members beyond updating these Member Rules. The result of such modification, update, change, alteration or discontinuation may include the decrease in redemption value or cancellation of credit not yet redeemed.
2. All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the earning/use/conversion of credits, or a member’s compliance with the Member Rules will be resolved by Sky Zone Trampoline Park in its sole discretion.
3. The Membership Program, as well as any prize or gift provided to a Sky Zone Membership Program member, may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the applicable federal, state, and local tax laws. Sky Zone Membership Program members are solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes and any applicable tax reporting obligations.
4. By participating in the Sky Zone Membership Program, you agree to release Sky Zone Trampoline Park, its parent, affiliates,
divisions, related companies, third- party prize/reward providers and suppliers, and agents, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees, (each a “Releases”) from any and all losses, harm, damages, cost, or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and/or death, arising from or connected to the Sky Zone Membership Program, including, without limitation, (i) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of credits, (ii) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of Membership Program, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account, and (iv) the suspension, modification, or termination of the Sky Zone Membership Program or any reward or special status programs therein.
5. The Sky Zone membership program, membership therein, and all membership program, prizes, merchandise, sweepstakes and sweepstakes entries, products or services provided through the Sky Zone membership program are provided and must be accepted on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. Sky Zone trampoline park, Sky Zone trampoline park’s partners or administrators, and each of the foregoing’s respective agents or representatives make no representations or warranties, express or implied, and disclaim any and all liability as to the condition, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of products and/or services provided by or through the Sky Zone membership program including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty of non-infringement, title, or quiet enjoyment.
6. Under no circumstances shall any of the releasees be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the Sky Zone membership program or members’ participation therein, including, without limitation, any membership program, prizes, merchandise, or services made available as part of the Sky Zone membership program. In any event, any liability of Sky Zone trampoline park arising in connection with the provision of membership program or prizes will be limited to the approximate retail value of the applicable reward or prize. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or other legal theory, even if the releasee has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, releasees’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
7. By participating in the Sky Zone membership program, you waive any and all rights to bring any claim or action related to your participation in the Sky Zone membership program in any forum beyond one year after the first occurrence of the act, event, condition, or omission upon which the claim or action is based.
8. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releases’ from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of Member Rules. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse Sky Zone Trampoline Park for any Membership Program or prizes that were fraudulently obtained by you.
9. The Member Rules are governed by the laws of the State without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of any jurisdiction. Any dispute, claim or cause of action arising out of or concerning the interpretation or effect of the Member Rules and/or your participation in the Sky Zone Membership Program except where prohibited, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to the personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue of these courts.
10. If any provision of the Member Rules is held unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or is so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not render the Member Rules unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or applicable court decisions.
11. Any waiver by Sky Zone Trampoline Park of a breach of any provision of the Member Rules shall not operate as, or be construed to be, a waiver of any other breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of the Member Rules. Failure by Sky Zone Trampoline Park to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Member Rules on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive Sky Zone Trampoline Park of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Member Rules.
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A COPY OF THE AGREEMENT AT THE TIME YOU SIGN IT. YOU MAY CANCEL THE AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE SECOND OPERATING DAY AFTER RECEIVING A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT WITHIN THE TWO-DAY PERIOD, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR SERVICES RENDERED. IF THE SECOND OPERATING DAY FALLS ON A SUNDAY OR A HOLIDAY, NOTICE IS TIMELY GIVEN IF MAILED OR DELIVERED AS SPECIFIED IN THIS NOTICE ON THE NEXT OPERATING DAY. REFUNDS MUST BE MADE WITHIN THIRTY OPERATING DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE CANCELLATION NOTICE BY THE PARK. "OPERATING DAY" MEANS ANY DAY ON WHICH PATRONS MAY INSPECT AND USE THE FACILITIES AND SERVICES OF THE PARK