Get Ready For The
Best. Party. Ever.
Your elevated party experience is just around the corner.
Preparing for your party day is an easy and seamless experience at Sky Zone! Here's all you need to know before the big day!
Do you have questions about your party? An Event Specialist would be happy to help!
Just booked your party? Get started by watching our party planning video!
Find all your to-do's and party-planning reminders right in one place
Post Booking Party Checklist
Due 10 Days Before Party
- Review & confirm all party details/policies included in your reservation e-mail
- Create your own personalized party invitations - Sky Zone Springfield Invitation Generator
- Send invitations & waiver link to party guests/parents - Sky Zone Springfield Electronic Waiver
- FYI: Waiver link is provided on Sky Zone Springfield party invitations
- update your jumper count and add more pizza at least 48 hours prior to your event.48 hours prior to your event
What to expect from the day you book to your party day schedule
How can I find the date & time my party is scheduled for?
- Sky Zone will send out a reservation e-mail upon booking your birthday party.
- Your reservation e-mail will include all scheduled activities.
- Cake and/or Cupcakes
- Ice Cream - (Cooler to store ice cream during jump time)
- Decorations - (Nothing can be hung on the walls, or ceilings)
- Goodie bags - (If candy is included, must be passed out towards the end of the party)
- For any jumper UNDER 18, the electronic waiver must be filled out by a legal parent or legal guardian
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the trampoline courts without a digitally signed and current electronic waiver
- Here is the link to the required electronic waiver. Sky Zone Springfield Electronic Waiver
Sky Socks Policy
- Sky Socks are $3.00/pair
Outside Food Policy
- Cake and/or cupcakes, ice cream, or other dessert items are the ONLY exceptions to the outside food fee.
- Guests that would like ice cream or ice cream cake MUST bring a cooler or a place to store the ice cream during jump time.
- Concessions items are NOT included and can be added at an additional cost.
- Soda/Water is provided ONLY during your time in the party room
- Additional pizza must be added at least 48 hours prior to your event.
Late Arrival Policy
- If you will arrive late; Please give us a call at (703) 688-2275 & an Event Specialist will explore options that may be available.
- Accommodations for late party arrivals will be based off of availability & is NOT guaranteed.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
- Your deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You may reschedule your reservation a week, or more prior to your party at no additional charge.
- Preferred dates & times may NOT be available & is based off of our availability.
- If your party is cancelled a week, or more prior to the scheduled party date; your deposit will be reimbursed in the form of a Sky Zone gift card.
- If your party is cancelled less than week from your scheduled party date; your deposit will be forfeited.
- Payment of any remaining balance is due by the end of your party.
- Sky Zone does NOT accept checks.
Sky Zone reserves the right to:
- Separate jumpers by size & age
- Refuse service to anyone noticeably intoxicated or under the influence
- Determine whether a customer appears unable or unwilling to participate
We don't just want you to have the best birthday party ever, but also want it to be the easiest. Our staff is here to handle the details so you can focus on having a great time.