Sky Zone Waldorf Court Monitors will work directly with guests to provide courteous, friendly, and professional assistance / education while enforcing Sky Zone safety regulations.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Prior work experience is preferred
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Availability nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to speak in front of groups
- Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
- Ability to inform/enforce rules
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility: act immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in an emergency.
- Pay complete attention to the court at all times and be very interactive with the jumpers. Never turn back to the court
- Keep participants under control so as not to endanger others. Maintain safety of ALL guests.
- Communicate court rules to all participants
- Maintain positive relations and rapport with guests, but firm and command respect.
- Perform various maintenance duties as directed. Help maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Attend regular scheduled staff meetings and in service training.
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned
Call Center Representative
Sky Zone Waldorf Call Center Representatives provide professional customer service and support by answering incoming calls, and assisting with over the phone inquiries and reservations.
- To provide professional customer service and support by answering incoming calls, and assisting with over the phone inquiries and reservations.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 25 wpm.
- Answer phones and respond to customer inquires
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Provide directions.
- Provide pricing information for all products offered
- Create New Customer Reservations
- Other duties as assigned
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for assisting with opening and/or closing the facility, ensuring excellent guest satisfaction, overseeing part-time employees, and making sure that proper procedures and policies are followed as per Sky Zone standards. The Shift Supervisor will also assist with inventory management tasks, attraction maintenance, and other projects or tasks as assigned by the General Manager. The Shift Supervisor role models excellent guest service, enforces risk management protocol, and role models the Sky Zone culture at all times.
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest in the facility.
- Oversee and assist with guest challenges/complaints by advocating for the guest, designing creative solutions to problems while adhering to Sky Zone risk management protocols
- Oversee opening/closing procedures and staff checklist completion.
- Expedite shift changes by cashing in and out tills; provide change for cashiers as needed.
- Ensure Leam Member compliance with Sky Zone dress code, policies, procedures, and practices.
- Oversee the productivity and breaks of all Team Members and communicate performance issues to upper management. Keep all Team Members productive during downtime.
- Assist with checking in and booking events.
- Assist with monthly inventory count
- Lead the maintenance team with weekly facility care.
- Assist with the training of new Team Members and the cross training of existing staff.
- Mastery level use of the POS system.
- Mastery knowledge of Sky Zone rules and operating procedures.
- Cross trained in Events, Lead Cashier, and Lead Court Monitor positions.
- Previous Supervisor experience in guest facing, service environment
- Cash handling experience
- Consistently demonstrates leadership skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to properly, respectfully and empathetically communicate with guests and team members
- Available to work varied hours/days as business dictates.