As a community of parks, the well-being and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our first priority. The following are actions we are taking at Sky Zone in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
***RED ZONE UPDATE***
As of Monday November 30th we are entering the Red Zone and will be taking all bookings for jump times over the phone. Please call us at 519-916-9663 to book your 60 min jump. Bookings will start at 10am and continue every hour until 8pm. All Passes and Memberships will be put on hold as of December 1st, and be re-activated when our capacity limits are increased. Due to the limits we will not be booking any Birthday parties at this time. We also ask you to please limit the number of spectators to 1 adult per group of jumpers. We will continue to offer GLOW and Toddler time during this time. Please make sure to call early to book your time slot.
We are following all necessary state and local health department guidelines. We are also closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will provide prompt updates should the situation change.
In line with guidance provided by the health authorities, we have further reinforced our cleanliness measures including, but not limited to:
· Increased daytime cleaning of all high-frequency touchpoints on a consistent basis in addition to regular cleaning procedures
· Increased number of sanitizer stations throughout the park including at park entrance, select attractions, party rooms and bathrooms.
· Daily disinfectant spraying or fogging of entire park using products that meet the EPA criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19
· All Team Members required to wear a face covering/mask
· Newly installed Plexiglass partitions for Team Members assisting Guests at all cashier stations, front desk and party check-in area
· New sanitation and safety training completed by all Team Members, along with new safety and sanitation videos posted throughout park
· Adjusted capacity based on local guidelines and added social distancing floor markers for queuing at lobby and key attractions
All guests entering the building are required to wear a mask at all times. Masks do not have to be worn when a guest is physically jumping, but masks are to be put back on while walking throughout the park.
It is important to take good care of yourself and others. According to the CDC, here are a few ways you can protect yourself:
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash; or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.