ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. DURATION OF MEMBERSHIP: All memberships have a minimum commitment of three (3) months from the Start Date (or if no Start Date is specified, then the date of this Agreement). After the 3-month period, Sky Zone will continue to bill you, until you cancel membership in accordance with the cancellation procedure specified above, or unless Sky Zone terminates this Agreement, at its sole option. If you would like to cancel during the initial 3-month term, you will be charged the remaining balance of your 3-month membership. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. However, you will continue to have access to the Sky Zone park associated with your Membership through the end of the initial 3-month period.
2. ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS: Each Member must have a photograph of him/herself associated with his/her liability waiver on file with Sky Zone, for identification purposes. Liability waivers are valid one (1) year from signing, therefore to remain an active Member you must update your liability waiver every year. Also, to remain active, you must update your photo in accordance with procedures specified by Sky Zone from time to time. At this time, persons 18 years of age and older must replace their photos every ten (10) years, and persons under the age of 18 must replace their photos every three (3) years. Sky Zone reserves the right to request additional forms of identification verification. All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the earning/use/conversion of credits, or a Member’s compliance with this Agreement will be resolved by Sky Zone in its sole discretion.
3. TERMINATION: Sky Zone reserves the right to cancel, suspend or revoke any membership or deny park admission to any Members at any time for any reason. Cancellation, suspension or revocation of park privileges under the Program due to your violation of Sky Zone policies or rules, may, at Sky Zone’s sole discretion, result in you being barred from visiting any and all other Sky Zone locations without any refund of prepaid fees.
4. UPGRADES: A Member wishing to upgrade his/her membership must choose a membership of equal or greater value than the original Park membership, and the difference in prices shall be due on the day of the upgrade. Each guest wishing to upgrade his/her ticket to a membership must be present at the time of the upgrade transaction and request the upgrade on the same day of purchase. Downgrades are not allowed during the initial 3-month period. You can downgrade your membership after the initial 3-month period, which shall be effective on the next billing period.
5. ADDRESS CHANGE: You must promptly report to Sky Zone in writing a change in your address. Changes can be made only by updating your information at the park or by phone.
7. CERTAIN LIMITS AND RESTRICTIONS: 60/90/120 Jump time included in your Program membership cannot be combined with any other offers, deals, discounts, or promotions, and each 60 or 120-min jump is for a consecutive 60 or 120-mins of jumping. Jump times may be walk-in only if the particular park in question allows it. You must purchase additional jump time at regular prices. Unless otherwise expressly specified, membership does not include private events (including birthday parties, team parties, corporate events, group events) or events that require separate admission, or programs such as GLOW, Lock-ins or special Doc ID: 66b08b8f29da8f15f9917726d4d59cacddd3338e TODDLER TIMES. Membership does not guarantee admission, especially during high attendance or other closure periods. Memberships are nonrefundable, nontransferable and remain the property of Sky Zone. Additionally, memberships may not be used for commercial purposes.
8. CHANGES. Sky Zone reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or update this Agreement and/or change, alter, or discontinue the Program, the list of participating parks, parks services, entertainment or attractions, operating hours, and any reward or special status programs at any time and without notice to members beyond updating this Agreement. If we make changes, we will attempt to provide reasonable notice of such changes, such as by sending an email notification or posting an announcement on our website or the website of the park that issued your Program membership.
9. TAXES. The Program, as well as any prize or gift provided to a Member, may be taxable, depending on the value of the item and the applicable federal, state, and local tax laws. Members are solely responsible for payment of any applicable taxes and any applicable tax reporting obligations.
10. ASSUMPTION; INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Program, you assume the inherent risks associated with the operation of all rides and attractions and should read and obey all safety signage, instructions and rules. In addition, you hereby release Sky Zone, its parent, affiliates, franchisees, divisions, related companies, third-party prize/reward providers and suppliers, and agents, and its and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees, (each a “Releasee”) from any and all losses, harm, damages, cost, or expense, whether known or unknown, including without limitation property damages, personal injury, and/or death, arising from or connected to the Program, including, without limitation, (i) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of credits, (ii) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of Program, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account, and (iv) the suspension, modification, or termination of the Program or any reward or special status programs therein. In addition, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releases from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of this Agreement. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse Sky Zone for any Program benefits, if you fraudulently obtained them.