The Manager On Duty role is critical to the park's success. It includes performing a variety of duties, including opening and closing responsibilities such as assigning tills and preparing deposits, ensuring staffing is adequate to support guests and programs, conducting pre-shift meetings with the team, managing cleaning responsibilities, etc.
Also, the MOD is tasked with ensuring the park is a safe and fun environment by conducting park walks to support the team, interact with Guests and observe and fix any problems with courts and system operations.
- Lives the Sky Zone Core Values: Make if Fun, Keep it Safe, Be Healthy, Do Good and Deliver Great Guest Experiences
- Holds him/herself and others to high standards
- Coaches and develops Team Members
- Displays an Enthusiastic Personality
- Function as the Manager on Duty and confidently function in and train all Team Member roles and responsibilities.
- Provide the team with a welcoming and mutually supportive work environment
- Ensure the park is clean, organized and ready to Deliver at all times
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Ability to problem solve
Shifts are evenings and weekends.
Job Type: Part-time
Must be available nights and weekends.