The Court Monitor will work directly with Guests, providing courteous, friendly, and professional assistance while enforcing Sky Zone safety standards.
Requires open availability Saturdays and Sunday between the hours of 10am - 11pm. Friday availibility as needed between the hours of 4pm - 11pm. Additional days and times are optional.
• Ability to speak in front of groups
• Ability to project voice and be heard in a loud environment
• Ability to enforce rules
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Pay attention to the court at all times and be interactive with the participants.
• Advocate Guest satisfaction/WoW!
• Advocate risk management (Guest Rules communication)
• Maintain positive relations and rapport with patrons, but be firm and command respect
• Have full knowledge of emergency procedures and assist in implementing them
• Assist with court inspections
• Perform general maintenance/custodial duties as requested
• Attend regularly scheduled Team Members meetings and in-service meetings and training
• Other duties as assigned