Book now to avoid sell outs
Fill out an online waiver to save time when you arrive
Freestyle Jump (OPEN JUMP): Lets you fly high! That means full access to all Sky Zone activities, including the Main Court (freestyle jump), the Foam Zone (freestyle jumping into foam), Ultimate Dodgeball, SkySlam, Sky Ladder, Speed Zone and our new attractions Sky Joust, Warped Wall, Tug of War, Sky Line and Free Climb. All ages are welcome! Upgrade your activity pass to include our Nerf battle game "Sky Wars", schedule and pricing available in the programs section of our website. Freestyle jump is available during most normal operating hours. Please see our calendar for more specific programs offered each day.
GLOW ZONE: Friday and Saturday Night's from 6:30pm - 11:00pm. Includes all of the above during the best blacklight experience in Sarasota! Whites lights are off. All neon colors including our Dodgeballs and Basketballs glow under the Blacklights, Spot Lights and Lazers. DJ is on site playing your favorite requests. Glow face painting available as well.
All ages are welcome!
*Glow shirts required. Wear any white or neon colored shirt or purchase one of our Glow Zone shirts for only $7.
TODDLER TIME: Todders LOVE Freedom, which is where our Toddler Time program comes in. It's a special program run outside of our Freestyle park hours.
SUNDAYS: 9AM – 11AM
THURSDAYS: 10AM – NOON
During "Freestyle Jump" times we separate jumpers by age, so toddlers are restricted to certain areas of the park to keep them safe from other jumpers. (Which can be challenging at times due to their innocent desire to want to run free) However our Toddler Time program offers the little ones free run of all open courts in the park, as we only allow guests 5 and under to jump. Toddler Time at Sky Zone is a special time, just for the little ones, where they can explore exciting new ways to be active, all while staying safe. All Toddler Time activities are specifically designed for children. We of course encourage Mommy or Daddy participation however there is no jumping or bouncing allowed during toddler time by anyone over the age of 5. Your little ones will thank you afterward with a long nap.
*Must be 5 years old or less.
*One parent can assist for free.
*All toddlers and parents must wear Sky Socks. (Your's to keep and re use.)
Check out our Glow and Character Toddler Time events held select Toddler Time days. (Please see more info and specific dates in the programs section and on our website calendar)
A Sky Zone Sarasota Liability waiver is required for each jumper.(required for each guest including non jumpers during Glow Zone) (Those under 18 years old, must have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian) For your convenience, scroll to the bottom of this page to complete your liability waiver online to save time at check-in. Online ticket purchases are recommended to avoid sell-outs.
- Walk-ins welcome! Online reservations recommended.
- Activity times start every 15 minutes
- Sky Socks are required. $2 per pair yours to keep and reuse.
- We accept all ages during Freestyle Jump and Glow Zone, from walking to Adults. We separate by age to keep the little ones safe from bigger jumpers. Parents are welcome to assist their child in the children's section, but are limited to extremely light bouncing in those sections. During Freestyle Jump and Glow Zone, everyone on the courts is required to purchase an activity pass. We do offer Toddler Time programs throughout the week, where 1 parent per toddler can assist their child for FREE. Please check our multiple Toddler Program offerings in the program section of our website for more details and discounted pricing for the programs.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Cake/Cupcakes only allowed with a party/event booking.